New podcast episode: How Industrial IoT is Reshaping the Energy Sector
Daniel Elizalde released today the episode number nine of the IoT Product Leadership podcast focused on how Industrial IoT is reshaping the energy sector. His special guest for this episode is Susan Peterson-Sturm, Digital Lead of Power Generation and Water in the Industrial Automation Division of ABB.
Listen to this episode to find out more about the role Industrial IoT vendors play in supporting the security journey of their customers, as well as how IIoT product companies can assist their customers with the transition of their aging workforce.
Covered topics in this episode:
- Susan shares her background and about ABB.
- How to approach IIoT solutions.
- Why security is an important aspect of any industrial IoT deployment.
- How to engage customers in the area of security.
- How Industrial IoT is reshaping the Energy sector.
- The challenges the Energy Industry faces as they work to deploy IIoT solutions.
- The impact IIoT has on the aging workforce.
- Examples of how IIoT impacts the Water and Energy Industries.
- Advice for Product Leaders who are new to developing IoT solutions.