Dottie Shaw, Architect at Microsoft
Dottie Shaw has a passion for making technology work for our customers. Dottie helps customers design and build applications for the Cloud and Edge in manufacturing and early adoption programs at Microsoft. Working with customers enables our teams to gain insights from customers to help shape our products, technologies, and how we deliver solutions.
15+ years at Microsoft with her primary experience in development, architecture, and program management in Enterprise Services making sure customers are happy with the solutions and getting the business values that help them achieve their strategies and evolve their businesses and processes.
Dottie has worked in the following areas throughout her career at Microsoft
– Manufacturing Industry solutions
– Customer Experience and Early Adopter Programs
– Managed Services
– Consulting and Consulting Services
– Application Development and Application Lifecycle Management
– Cloud Platforms and Applications
– Program Management
– Offshore Team Management
– Integration and Hybrid technologies
– Executive Briefing Speaker on Cloud technologies for use in manufacturing
Primary Sectors of Work: public sector; manufacturing; financial services; and insurance.