Digital Transformation in the Process Industries
Highlight case: Food and Beverage Industry
– Individualization is one of the most important trends in the food and beverage industry. Manufacturers have to react faster to increasing social diversity, new lifestyles, needs, consumer habits, tastes, and preferences. How is Siemens helping these manufacturers to adapt? Would you please give us one or more examples?
– Example of Cold brew coffee (contains modular production/MTP)
Care to elaborate a bit about the standardization in the process automation?
– How did Siemens help BioNTech to produce vaccines in the facility in Marburg? What main technology do they use and how long did it take to ramp up the production?
– What will be the next steps with BioNTech?
Highlights of the booth
– Siemens has a big presence at SPS every year. Why should manufacturers visit your booth or follow your sessions during the event?
– OT and IT security, any words of advise as to what the % of IT budget spent toward OT?
What should we expect next from Siemens? What is the next stage of digitalization in the process industries?
Find out the answers to these questions in this video with Eckard Eberle, CEO Process Automation at Siemens AG