Michael Risse, Vice President
Michael Risse’s focus is big data technologies and analytics: he has worked as a consultant, advisor, speaker, and is a founding partner at Seeq Corporation. Seeq’s products and services transform Industrial Process Data (IPD), the time series data generated by production assets and related context from business systems, into actionable intelligence. The result is faster decisions, continuous improvement, and increased profitability.
Risse brings 25 years of experience in software businesses to his role at Seeq. Prior to his recent work with startups and big data, he achieved successful results in a series of product and sales management roles at Microsoft. Businesses he contributed to ranged from $13B in revenue (worldwide SMB) to zero for V1 incubation efforts that included Microsoft Visual Basic, Office, BizTalk Server, and the overall Server & Tools Business Unit.
Key capabilities include:
– Developing business strategy
– Structuring market opportunities to accomplish results at scale
– Driving execution in subsidiary, segment, and channel sales
– Building organizational capacity and team leadership
– Excellence in product management, including inbound, outbound, and GTM
– Definition and implementation of business intelligence systems
– Executive presentations and product/audience messaging