Bridging the Industrial Worker Knowledge Gap with AI and Digital Twins
Virtual Conference sponsored by Hitachi Vantara
August 30, 2022
11:00 AM (ET)
About the Event:
The lack of new operator capability to run operations efficiently results in increased waste, lower productivity, and safety concerns. It is hard to hire skilled operators and supervisors which results in less production/maintenance capacity, slowing business down and reducing revenue. You want the ability to hire employees and have them functioning at the level of seasoned operators in weeks vs months using predictive and prescriptive analytics.
In this online seminar we will cover tools and techniques that will equip your team to get there more quickly and scale more broadly across your enterprise. This includes:
- Modern data connectivity and ingestion with minimal disruption to operations and systems
- Data prep including process tag name rationalization, time stamp alignment, etc.
- Leveraging Digital Twins for data modeling
- Training accurate and dependable ML applications for equipment
- APIs and embeddable dashboards for a unified HMI environment
- A competitive advantage through the activation of company-specific data assets and processes
- Address large scale use cases in cost optimization and throughput; upstream and downstream plant optimization, examples: refining and chemicals, manufacturing production, water gathering and water distribution, customer demand and production
Dan Isaacs is a Chief Technical Officer of Digital Twin Consortium, where he is responsible for setting the technical direction, liaison partnerships and support for new memberships. Previously, Dan was Director of Strategic Marketing,
Matthieu is part of the industrial IoT analyst team. He has a background in supply chain management for discrete manufacturing and experience in market research and building marketing strategies in industrial automation.
Value added and thoughtful leader focused on helping IT managers to understand the world of operations technology and OT managers to understand the new capabilities that IT brings to the world of IoT. It is my belief that by helping the two teams to work together, we can accomplish great things and transform the industry.
Influential Product Manager with extensive experience in incubating and growing innovative digital products in multiple industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, chemicals, steel-making, mining and metals, etc. I have a proven record of building stakeholder buy-in across multiple functional teams to ensure successful execution of the product vision and strategy.