Preventive maintenance may not be a very glamorous topic, but there are significant savings to be had in doing it right. Moreover, thanks to the use of sensors, systems, and analytics known as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), the potential for increased uptime and upkeep savings is even higher.
Businesses can save an average of 12-18% through preventive maintenance compared to reactive maintenance. The unplanned downtime in manufacturing can cost a company as much as $260,000 an hour (1).
In this virtual event, learn simple, affordable, and effective real-time maintenance methods for SMBs to make sure that these manufacturers are ready and capable for the next production run.
Key Topics Covered
- Simple, affordable, and effective real-time maintenance methods for small and midsize manufacturers (SMBs)
- The biggest challenges for SMBs as they approach the topic of Industry 4.0
- How to avoid the “pilot purgatory”
- Industry 4.0 case studies and examples of data-driven maintenance solutions
- What a Data-Driven Maintenance Strategy really means
Jim focuses on partnering with organizations to turn “IoT” and “Industry 4.0” concepts into tangible business outcomes. Leveraging a decade of experience with Operational and Information technologies, he works with major manufacturers to identify opportunities for process improvements.
Scott MacKenzie, lives and breathes his passion for Industrial growth and success. His humble beginnings as a lathing contractor and certified journeyman/lineman gives him the field-cred needed to understand industrial challenges. His MBA and Post-Grad education opened the door to lead a team onto the NASDAQ,